Accept deposit payments
You can set a deposit amount for each service and employee to be paid at the time of online scheduling. This way, when clients are booking appointments on your website, they will be charged a deposit (a percentage or a fixed amount), and the rest can be paid later.
Bookly’s admin panel lets you quickly set up and manage deposit payments efficiently. You can:
- Accept partial online payments only for selected services
- Set specific deposit amount for each service/employee pair
- Specify deposit amount in percent or as fixed price
- Show paid and due amounts in payment reports and notifications
- Mark payments as completed once the full amount is paid