Last updated May 2018
Your privacy is important to Soft Expert. We developed this Privacy Notice to provide you with information on how we process your personal data when you create a Soft Expert account, interact with our customer support specialists, visit www.booking-wp-plugin.com or visit other Soft Expert websites that include a link to this Privacy Notice
We are Soft Expert, the data controllers.
You can contact us at email@example.com, if you have any questions.
If you reside in the European Union, you have the right under the General Data Protection Regulation:
- To be informed about our processing of your personal data
- To have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal data completed
- To object to processing of your personal data
- To restrict of processing of your personal data
- To have your personal data erased (the “right to be forgotten”)
- To request access to your personal data and information about how we process it
- To move, copy or transfer your personal data (“data portability”)
- In relation to automated decision making, including profiling
You have the right to lodge a complaint with relevant supervisory authority. It has enforcement powers and can investigate compliance with data protection law.
“Personal data” is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The Types of Personal Data We Collect and Use
Full name and personal details including contact information (e.g. home and business address, email address, home/business and mobile numbers)
Information about Other People: via our websites, you can submit personal information about other people. For example, you might submit the name and e-mail address of any individual to send a Soft Expert and want it sent directly to the recipient, you may be required to submit the recipient’s name and address. The personal information that may be collected about other people at these pages include the recipient’s name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number. We do not use the recipient’s personal information for any other purpose unless given direct permission to do from the recipient.
Purposes and Legal Grounds:
- Soft Expert also processes your email address to associate it with your Soft Expert account when you interact with our customer support representatives. The legal ground for this processing is our legitimate interest in providing quality customer support.
- Soft Expert process mobile numbers to deliver SMS notifications about scheduled appointments. The legal ground for this processing is
- If you provide your opt-in consent to receiving marketing information from Soft Expert , we will also process your email address for the purpose of sending you marketing information about Soft Expert products and apps. The legal ground for processing your email address for this purpose is your consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time by changing your preferences in your Soft Expert account or through the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing emails.
Transfers and Shares of Personal Data
Soft Expert is a global business. To offer our products, apps and services, we may need to transfer your personal data to other countries.
Personal data regarding individuals who reside in a country in the European Economic Area or in Switzerland is stored inside EU.
Subject to applicable data protection law we may share your personal data with:
- Sub-contractors and other persons who help us provide our products and services
- Our legal and other professional advisors, including our auditors
- Fraud prevention agencies, credit reference agencies, and debt collection agencies
- Courts, to comply with legal requirements, and for the administration of justice
- In an emergency or to otherwise protect your vital interests
- Anyone else where we have your consent or as required by law
Cookies and Similar Technologies
If you do not want information collected through the use of these technologies, there is a simple procedure in most browsers that allows you to automatically decline many of these technologies, or to be given the choice of declining or accepting them.
Here is list of cookies deployed by Soft Expert
Here examples of third-party providers of analytics and similar services we currently use:
- Google: Google Analytics is used to track site statistics and user demographics, interests and behavior on websites. We also use Google Search Console to help understand how our website visitors find our website and to improve our search engine optimization. Find out more information about how this analytics information may be used, how to control the use of your information, and how to opt-out of having your data used by Google Analytics.
- Yandex: Web analytics. Find out more information about Yandex privacy policies here
- Doubleclick by Google: advertising on Internet. Find out more information about Google privacy policies here
Retention of Personal Data
The following criteria are used to determine data retention periods for your personal data:
- We will retain your personal data as long as your Soft Expert account is considered to be active.
- We will retain technical information about your visits to Soft Expert websites for 12 months
We request individuals under 18 not provide personal data to Soft Expert. If we learn that we have collected the personal data from a child under 18, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
We have implemented measures in an effort to maintain the confidentiality of all personal information in our custody and control, including only providing access to personal information to employees and authorised service providers who require such information for the purposes described in this document. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorised access, use, modification and disclosure of personal information in our custody and control.
- To provide you with an increased level of security online, access to your personal information on certain of our websites may be protected with a password you select.
- We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone.
- We will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication.